Custom curved stairlifts by Bruno
Indoor and Outdoor applications
Battery operated “works during power outages”
Rack and Pinion gear drive system with self-locking
worm gear for safety
Bruno’s Elan lift offers many features:
- Reliable, smooth, easy-to-use
- Designed for maximum free space on stairs
- Multiple options for individual needs, tastes
- Ultra compact when arms, footrest, seat folded
- Smooth, quiet ride
- Offset swivel seat for easy on/off
- Dependable service even in power outage
- Vertical rail with covered gear rack for clean appearance
Trus-T-Lift’s smooth and quiet performance makes this light weight, dependable and versatile unit perfect for any residential or commercial application. Design your own Trus-T-Lift to view all the available options.
Bruno’s VPL3100 will lift you and your
mobility equipment safely to the height
of your entrance.
Aqua Creek Products provides ADA Compliant Pool and Stair lifts.
All of the lifts are stainless steal consturction, 24 volt rechargable battery, have a submergible remote, dual flip up arm rests, and a manufacturer’s warranty!
Designed from the ground up to be as cost-efficient as possible.
Available in heights from 4 to 6 feet, the Highlander is priced to
be competitive with shorter units but built to accommodate most
residential applications with ease.
Click edit button to change this text.